Thursday, December 29, 2011

Highlights of 2011

This year has been awesome! But I am not going to lie, I am glad it's over. Thinking back on it, I did a lot and had so much fun. It was good for me to have the time that I did to do what I wanted, when I wanted, and with that being said I grew a lot. I have a pretty good idea of what I want in life. I really did need this last year, to help me figure it all out. I mean I have been in a steady relationship since I was fifteen, so it was good for me to have some time to be single, move away from home and just to figure myself out!
I am going to give the highlights of my year with mostly pictures. Which I think are the best:)

Concerts!!!
I went to Taylor swift, Sugar Ray, Atmosphere, and Joshua Radin. They were all so great! I am obsessed with all of them.



Vacation!!
I went on quite a few trips this last year. I went to california with the people I nanny for (talk about the best job ever!), went to California again with the fam, Lake Mead/Vegas, Lake Powell, Bear Lake quite a few times, and last but not least, Mexico!
Utah State!!! Going up to Utah State happened on a total whim. One day I was talking with my friend Rachelle about it, and the next I had applied. It was one of the best decisions I have made. I have loved every second of living up in Logan. I have the best roomie (shout out to lil bit), I met so many new people, worked at a job I never thought I'd work...aka a call center that surveys people all day, I sound like the biggest brat ever saying that but it's true. The actual school part is way hard, but the memories I have made up there are worth it, even if it means retaking a class.. or two.
Our first home cooked meal, in my first house!



Other random things this year
I am so blessed to have the life that I do. I really do love everything about my life. In my eyes it's about having fun and living life to it's fullest. I have had people tell me that I need to be more serious and that life isn't just a party. But having fun is what works for me. When I am too serious about things, it ends up back firing (as learned from last semester), and isn't worth it. It's just not me. I can't help it. (my bad). No, but seriously.

I adore my Grandpa. Every time I see him he always gets so excited and asks me about "my sweetheart". He loves all of the updates. He's so sweet.
I grew so much closer to all my friends.
My best friend Brian. I love him so much. He has been such a great friend to me, we have become really close this last year.
I got my CNA license! It was really time consuming. But I became one step closer to Nursing.
The Spartan race was one of my biggest accomplishments this year. I signed up for it three days before the actual race, it was 8 miles of death. Straight up hill death, and I am NOT a runner. Just google it if you don't believe me.





1 comment: