Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mexico!

For Thanksgiving/my 21st B-day I went to Mexico with the Singletons. Trips with them are always an adventure, I seriously had the time of my life. We sat by the pool and beach all day every day. At night we would go into town and go to dinner and walk around. First let me say Mexican drivers are soooo scary! I saw my life flash before my eyes every time we got in a cab, anywho Sage, me, and Mike were in a cab, and the rest in another. Well we started racing with the other cab and got so close to each other that I was holding lindseys hand. She yells out to our cab driver "that girl is single and ready to mingle". So for the rest of the ride he was creepin on me.. creepy but hilarious. Another funny thing one day us girls were walking and there were these two guys standing on the side of the road and one said "this guy can be your Mexican mistake" it was hilarious! If you ever need a confidence booster, Mexico is the place to go! One day I went parasailing which was so fun but so scary! I actually thought it was almost scarier than sky diving because I was up there by myself with just a little tiny boat pulling me. I did lots of shopping of course, played lots of games, ate A LOT of food. And had one of the best birthdays yet! Going to Mexico was definitely a culture shock. It made me be so grateful for the Country I live in. The people there are so humble and so grateful for what they have. It was really good for me to go there, especially for Thanksgiving. I absolutely loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment