Wednesday, November 16, 2011

failure.

Lately I feel like this word is the definition of me. It's the times that I try my hardest that I feel like I am failing, which is the most frustrating thing in the world. I recently had an experience where I studied so so so hard for a test, went into it feeling good, came out of it still, feeling pretty good... then I got my results back and just literally started crying right then when I saw that I had completely failed. This wouldn't be such a big deal to me if I wasn't trying so hard to do well. It is the most frustrating thing. I'll get over it, and life goes on. But for now it just sucks. One thing I need to remember is that in the end it will be worth it, that I will be saving lives and get to help people everyday. That is what is pushing me to get through this. I know there is a reason I am supposed to do nursing. I am not sure of what exactly it is yet, all I known is that I have never felt so strongly about something, so I refuse to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment