Monday, May 19, 2014

Last weekend

This last weekend was a blast! On Friday night we went to a wedding then saw Godzilla. Saturday we slept in till 11 then grabbed subway and went to the park for a picnic and practiced softball (we have a double header tonight). Then Saturday night we went up the canyon with some friends and made hot dogs and s'mores. It was awesome!! All in all it was a great weekend! Now I have two summer classes that are going to nearly kill me then nursing school in three months! I can even begin to explain how excited I am! I've been working so hard for this and can't believe it's finally here! Aus is working nearly full time and going to school full time. So unfortunately there won't be much time to play this summer but we both can see the end of the tunnel and before we know it we will be done with school! I'm so grateful I have a husband who works so hard to support us. He's truly the best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment